Lapband UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many mls?

Go down

How many mls? Empty How many mls?

Post  mummiesbb Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:08 am

When I was in Brussels at the end of July, Frederick (Dr Chis De Bruynes's liason) was able to break the fills down like this:

1st fill = 3ml
2nd fill = max 2ml fill
3rd fill = max 1 ml fill

Depends on band capacity. Dr Chris fits a Heliogast band for ladies and this has a capacity of 15mls. Not sure which band he uses for the chaps and it's capacity.

Frederick did say that sometimes it only takes 3-4 fills to get it just right for you but this can vary amongst everyone.

In London they are £80 and elsewhere in the UK and Ireland they are £90

Frederik does the fills, or Dr Chris himself and there is another gentleman aswell not sure of his name though. HTH

From my understanding of the fill process you are weighed, they have a chat about your nutrition and then you lay down on the couch and there is a prick feeling when they put the needle in the port but you don't feel the liquid go in. It's not painful from what I have been told.
You are asked to drink some water to check that it is going down and it's not too restricted/constricted and then off you go.

All Dr Chris' patients are given a product book and it's a good idea to take it with you so that you can have your fill recorded in it. You can also track your weight loss on the charts in the back of the book and there is space to record who did the fill, how much, when and where.

HTH

mummiesbb

Back to top Go down

How many mls? Empty Re: How many mls?

Post  mummiesbb Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:05 pm

So had first fill on the 23rd and as described above. Apart from I did feel the liquid go in as in it felt tighter.

Chris Dupres was the gentlamn from Dr Chris's team who did the fill and he was lovely.
A positive experience.

They open a client history on the computer which records your visit and they issue you with a card to record your weight when you go to the appointment and the amount of fill you have.

HTH

mummiesbb

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum